- You have an environment with the system address: XXXX:<port>
- After performing a system copy the address of the newly copied system is: YYYY:<port>
- However anytime you try to retrieve a universe in IDT from the new system session (YYYY), it is opening a session to the old system (XXXX) and a popup appears
- After changing the system address manually to @YYYY:<port> you will get the following error displayed:
Connection failed! The system you are trying to access is different from the original cluster (IDT 00110)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- Information Design Tool
backup, system, address, path, retrieve, open, universe, 00110, 110, IDT, unx, promotion management, lcmbiar, biar, promotion, lifecycle management, copy, move, corrupt , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT-BLX , Business Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.