- Lumira document using HANA Information View.
- Attempt to publish the Lumira Document results in the error:
We cannot determine if the online dataset can be published to the connected SAP Lumira Server
A detailed look at the error message:
Could not determine whether online dataset can be published. (HDB 05010) Illegal character in path at index 66:
http://<server> (DFG: <name of view>
Lumira logs, created as per KBA 2220451 - High Level SAP Lumira Desktop Trace Log Files Using enabletracing.bat File - v. 2 reveal the following:
java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index 66: <server> (DFG:Lumira:Lumira OTB)
<hi:property name="HanaViewColumnObject" datatype="string">"_SYS_BIC"."DFG/Lumira OTB"</hi:property>
- Lumira Desktop
- A HANA Calculation View does not allow for spaces in the view name.
- An attempt to create a view in HABA IDE (New Information View dialog) with a space in it results in the message:
Characters allowed are alphanumeric characters 'A-Z' and '0-9', and underscore '_'
- When creating a HANA Calculation View using an application or SQL, ensure that the view has no spaces.
HDB_05010 HDB05010 , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV , SAP Lumira Server , BI-LUM-OD , SAP Lumira Cloud , Problem