- A Physical Data Model targets IBM DB2 for z/OS DBMS.
- Create a key index by selecting a primary, foreign, or alternate key from the Columns definitions.
- The index key column is stored in Descending order, whereas the default value is Ascending.
- It does not happen with standard indexes.
- It works fine with other DBMSs, such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, SAP SQL Anywhere.
- PowerDesigner 16.6 SP06
- IBM DB2 for z/OS DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
db2mvs, sorting, asc, desc, ascending, 790591, CR790591, CR#790591, 806997, CR806997, CR#806997 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.