- After upgrading Netweaver (NW) AS Java from 7.0X to a later release users expierience an error "WHITESPACES_NOT_ALLOWED" when updating their password
- This message only appears where the user's password does not meet the UME password criteria
- A Custom logon page is being used
- SAP Netweaver AS Java 7.1
- SAP Netweaver AS Java 7.3
- SAP Netweaver AS Java 7.4
- SAP Netweaver AS Java 7.5
WHITESPACES_NOT_ALLOWED, upgrade, error, password, history, netweaver 7.0, netweaver 7.3, netweaver 7.4, netweaver 7.5, nw, whitespaces, allowed , KBA , BC-JAS-SEC-UME , User Management Engine , BC-JAS-SEC , Security, User Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.