- You can't open PI-sheet in transaction code CO60
- The layout of the PI-sheet has problem, for example, table cell is too short or too long for the field input/output, characters are truncated and so on
- The process steps or process instructions or table lines can't be completed in PI-sheet
- The context menu can't come up by right clicking the mouse
- The digital signature can't work correctly in PI-Sheet
- Status of the PI-Sheet, control recipe and process order has problem
- The process message can't be generated or sent
- The control recipe can't be generated or sent
- PI-sheet can't be opened with Fiori app
- ... ... ... ...
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
process instruction sheet, work instruction, control recipe destination, control instruction destination, work instruction sheet, resource, master recipe, routing, production order, phase CO53XT, CO60XT, CXSMV, O10CXT, CO54XT, CPOC , KBA , xstep , process instruction , process message , digital signature , pi_sheet , PP-PI-PMA , Process Management , PP-PI-PMA-XS , Xsteps (Execution Steps) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.