When the User Connector - SF is run the following error is reported:
Error code 1285 - "The User ID does not exist but an old record exist for this User ID"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
To confirm the error check the connector error logs:
- Go to System Admin
- Go to Connectors
- Go to User Connector - SF
- Go to View Results and search for the particular day the connector has run
- Confirm the error is present
To resolve this error the connector settings need to be updated:
- Go to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration
- Edit Connectors > search for the sfuser.connector.deletedUser.reincarnate value
- Update the setting to Y (sfuser.connector.deletedUser.reincarnate=Y)
- Save the changes
- When the User Connector - SF run again, the error is resolved and the user is created.
User Connector - SF, The User ID does not exist but an old record exist for this User ID, sfuser.connector.deletedUser.reincarnate, error code 1285, connector, SF, Success Factors , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To