- Dynamic parameters are converted to static parameters.
- Prompts with dynamic list of values does not list any values, after converting the report to Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- Report converted from Crystal Reports to Crystal Reports for Enterprise, based on a stored procedure or command object, that contains dynamic parameters or dynamic cascading parameters, are converted to static parameters.
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016
SP, dynamic prompt, static prompt, CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise. , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.