- In SAP EIS Analytics, you've created a Business Objects user, or you are using an existing user, and you've assigned one of the SOPS user groups provided with the release of EIS Analytics (SOPS Administrator, SOPS Writer or SOPS Reader).
- You are trying to view the Analytics Dashboard (either flash file SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization Analytics or SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization Analytics BOBJ 4).
- Or, you are trying to view one of the Webi reports, and you see one or more errors similar to the following:
- "You do not have the right to access data returned by this universe. (Error: INF)"
- "Failed to get the document information (LO 26315)"
- Version 1.3 of SmartOps AIM (Analytics and Intelligence Module).
- "AIM" was the SmartOps name of this product prior to SAP's aquisition of SmartOps.
- Under SAP, this product was renamed "EIS Analytics" and the version was changed to 6.10 .
- Versions 6.10, 6.10.1, 6.10.2, 6.10.3 and 188.8.131.52 of SAP EIS Analytics
SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization Analytics 1.3 ; SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization Analytics 6.10
SmartOps, AIM, EIS Analytics, Dashboard, LO 26315 , KBA , SCM-EIS , SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.