On startup, the ASE errorlog contains these messages:
- "kernel Warning: Using default file 'D:\Sybase\SERVER.cfg' since a configuration file was not specified. Specify a configuration file name in the RUNSERVER file to avoid this message.
- The RUNSERVER file does specify a configuration file using the -c parameter
- ASE is being started as a Windows Service.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 12.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Windows Platform 64
infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.