- When an admin imports a new report and publishes it, the said report is not available.
- A new role has been created and it is missing access to a custom report.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Import a Custom Report (no reports with the same name currently exist in the instance) to LMS.
- You will find the report under 'Unpublished' reports category after import and save it.
- Edit the report and Publish it, the report will disappear and can't be found in both published and unpublished report categories.
When you import a custom report into LMS, a new workflow associated to the report will be generated to control the access to see and run the report.
Your Admin Account needs to have this workflow under your assigned admin role to be able to see and run it as a published report.
You need follow below instructions to add the workflow/permission to role asisgned to the admin/user:
- Go to System Admin > Security > Role Management:
- Search for the role for which you need to add the workflow.
- In the report section you will find the workflow for the custom report which you imported: Like "Run Custom report name Report". Check checkbox for the row and click on Add button.
Imported report, workflows, Published, Custom Reports , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To