- Many error message : "The DFO upload process has encountered a problem. Contact SAP technical support. (FWM 20010)" encountred in setupengine.log file
- Unable to deploy DFO (Deployment File Objects) files during installation.
- Installation finished with errors.
- Example error:
09:53:16.956 [InstallEntDfoWrapper.UploadDFO] UploadDFO Failed [D:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\setup\packagestemp\BusinessObjects_InformationDesigner_pin.xml]
[InstallEntDfoWrapper.UploadDFO] Exception: [java.lang.Exception: Error(s): Message=[Cannot commit older DeploymentFile]; Exception
Code=[-2147418102]; Affected Object IDs=
Warning(s): Message=[Deployment file requires restart to take effect.]; Affected Object IDs=].
- DFO files present in <BOBJINSTALLDIR>\setup\packagestemp
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
DFO, deployment failed, uploaded, support , KBA , biinst , emkba , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.