- A DB2 column has been defined with the AS IDENTITY attribute, and with the GENERATED BY DEFAULT attribute.
- SAP PowerDesigner fails to reverse the physical options and the expression is truncated when reversing script files.
- The GENERATED BY DEFAULT attribute is missing but physical options are reversed when using a data source.
- This issue does not occur with IBM DB2 Version 9.x for z/OS.
- PowerDesigner 16.5 SP05 PL03 and earlier
- IBM DB2 Version 10 for z/OS
- IBM DB2 Version 11 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
DB2, mvs, z/os, generated, default, always , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.