- Error: Check the server name and instance ID when trying to open Lumira document based on HANA connection
- Unable to open the saved Lumira document from Lumira Desktop based on HANA connection
SAP Lumira 1.28
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new document connecting to HANA system(HANA system is multi-tenant)
- Connect making use of Port number in Instance/port no.
- Save the document locally.
- Open the Lumira documents and it pops up logon box with error: Check the server name and instance ID
The multitenant database containers (MDC) introduced with HANA SPS09 are not supported with Lumira.
- SAP Lumnira 1.28.5 and higher now supports multitenant database containers.
- NOTE: SAP Lumira 1.29.2 has the following issue:
It is not possible to refresh or save to Hana as the save / refresh dialog only allows for 2 digits in the port / instance number. This issue has been escalated for a fix in a future Lumira Service pack.
Lumira 1.31 Patch 1 (1.31.1) resolves all of the above issues.
multi tenant HANA system, instance or port number, refresh, save , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem