- When running a directory search in CDT, there are no hits/results even when searching with wildcards*
- Queues and Agents have Directory Synchronization checked
- There is no errors in the Batch Job Server logs
- MSDTC is configured correctly
- In the Directory Database you can find corresponding entries (DirectoryEntryAttr)
- In the Web client logs you noticed the following errors:
- ERR> ODBC error at /cdt_xml/login: 37000 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near '-'.; /* database
- ERR> ODBC error at /cdt_xml/xml/inbox/xml_vmmessagestatus.htm/dsExtensions: 37000 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]An object or column name is missing or empty. For SELECT INTO statements, verify each column has a name. For other statements, look for empty alias names. Aliases defined as "" or  are not allowed. Change the alias to a valid name.; /* database ...
SAP Contact Center
SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition all versions
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7 , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.