When you load data into an infocube with non-cumulative key figures, one of the following error messages occurs
- RSCV 101: Initial value for time is not allowed in NCUM provider
- RSCV 102: Maximum value for time is not allowed in NCUM provider
In addition message "DBMAN 062: The time characteristic consistency check has produced an error" is displayed.
In case the target provider is a ADSO, the folowing error is displayed in the log:
- RSDSO_UPDATE 6: Time inconsistency found for record
- SAP BW/4HANA All versions
- SAP NetWeaver All versions
ncumtim, ncum, dtp, inventory, stock key figures, , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-NC , Non cumulative value , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , BW4-AE-CORE-NC , Non-cumulatives , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.