An employee is unable to see the goal section in their PM form.
Reproducing the Issue
An employee is unable to see the goal section in their performance review:
1. Firstly ensure that the employee has goals in their goal plan that is linked to the PM form.
2. Open the PM form of the employee.
3. The Goal Section is missing from the form of the concerned employee however other employees forms using the same form template shows up the goal section.
The likely cause could be due to the illegal tokens (eg : due to copy-paste from microsoft word etc. ) in the goals.
Invalid Tokens can be considered as some HTML tags from word or certain set of ASCII characters.
Note : Two examples of invalid tokens are attached.
1. Go to Goal Management tab of that employee.
2. Open up the concerned goal plan.
3. Format all information in goals(i.e. Copy the text into a txt file, delete all illegal token, then paste back and save changes).
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Problem
|INvalid token 1.PNG|
|Invalid token 2.PNG|