- How to remove 'S' from HTTP while accessing https://performancemanagerX.successfactors.com/login? or https://hcmX.sapsf.com/login?
- When we tried to access 'http://performancemanagerX.successfactors.com/login?' it places the "S" automatically to make the URL as https://performancemanagerX.successfactors.com/login;
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch any Web browser;
- Enter the customer specific URL without 'S' in HTTP to access the SuccessFactors application;
- While you try to access the URL http://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/login? and proceed, system automatically appends 'S' in HTTP.
SuccessFactors automatically redirect visitors to the secured (HTTPS) version of SuccessFactors Web site to make sure that their information is protected.
- How to remove "s" from the URL to access SuccessFactors?
It is not possible to remove. SuccessFactors is using certificates based on Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS), this is a combination of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol with the SSL/TLS protocol to provide encrypted communication and secure identification of a network Web server.
SSL - Secure Sockets Layer, HTTPS, Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure, URL - Uniform Resource Locator , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SEC , Security & Permissions , How To