- You want to add an Object Link but after selecting the object and clicking OK you receive a dump with "Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible" or "500 Internal Server Error".
- In ST22, there is an OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED short dump with keyword GET_SEARCH_RESULT or ON_SEARCH_RESULT in the following code.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
/RPM/OBJ_LINK_DASHBOARD, lv_length = lr_data_desc->length, VI_OBJ_LINK_DASH , KBA , PPM-PFM , Portfolio Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.