Configuring the grades received after completion of a quiz so they display in the UI.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
Reproducing the Issue
A user completes a quiz, but neither administrator nor user can see the grade achieved.
The content object associated with the item is not configured to display the grade.
- Go to System Admin > Configuration > Global Variables > General Settings
- Select Capture Content Object score as Item grade when recording learning
- The system automatically records the score a user received on a content object that is associated with an item, but only if you configure the content object to record a learning event when passed or failed.
- Go to Learning > Items > Online Content Tab > Select Record learning event when content passed or Record learning event when content failed check boxes.
- When the system records object score as an item grade, then the system makes that information (the content object score) viewable by both users and administrators.
elearning, aicc, online content, scorm, test, learning, training, kal, kac, display grade, SF, Success Factors, record learning, view score , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To