You have changed the Fiscal Year Variant (FYV) without having deinitialized the APO DP Planning Area prior.
The deinitialization of the APO DP Planning Area is a best practice in such case.
You start to face some errors during Demand Planning procedures and find inconsistencies, like:
- Storage buckets profile check (Message no. /SAPAPO/TSM422) after running consistency check
- Internal error [/SAPAPO/OM_TS_CHANGE_TG]
If you revert the changes performed in FYV, the errors disappear.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
changes, fiscal, year, variant, FYV, OB29, Planning, Area, PA, TSM422, OM_TS_CHANGE_TG, reinitialize, reinitialization, deinitialization, deinitialize , KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-BF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.