Intercompany Project is not created, however Customer Project With Sales Integration Projects created out of Intercompany Sales Order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Choose the Projects view.
- Go to the Products tab.
- Go to the Purchase Orders subtab.
- Open the Purchase Order and go to the Document Flow tab here you can see the Intercompany Sales Order and Intercompany Project are not created via B2B communication.
- When you open the Intercompany Project you can see the Project Type is Customer Project with Sales Integration.
If the intercompany indicator is not checked for project type the system will create Customer Project With Sales Integration Projects out of Intercompany Sales Order
Once the intercompany indicator is checked then only the system will create Intercompany Project automatically from the intercompany sales order.
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine Tune tab.
- Find and Select Project Types activity.
- Select Open.
- Here enable the Intercompany indicator checkbox.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To