- Need to change database file path (i.e BI4_CMS.db and/or BI4_Audit.db) to a different location.
- Move BI database files to different location.
- If previously change, after upgrade the location is changed back to default.
- SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12 and later
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 and later
C drive, D drive, new path, Windows Service, net start, SQL Any, BOBJ, mklink, sylink, DB location change , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.