You are uploading the Bank Advice through web service and you notice that there are no Invoice ID in the screen.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to Bank Payment Advice view.
- Search for the Advice XYZ and Open it.
You can see that the Invoice ID is blank under References.
For uploaded advices, the invoice reference provided in the xml would be shown in the table References under Document ID field.
This field is personalization hidden. This is how all advices which have been uploaded would be displayed on the UI.
The following steps show how to make personalize setting:
- Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to the Bank Payment Advices.
- Click Bank Advice XYZ.
- Click Personalize > Click This Screen from right top corner.
- Select Document ID.
The attached screenshot highlights the Document ID to be make available via personalization.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To
|Bank payment advice.JPG|