Initially, the following features are not supported in SMP 3.0
- Relay Server is not supported; only reverse proxy is currently supported
- SAP License Audit files are not in Management Cockpit
- Clustering and high availability are not supported
- End-to-end tracing is not supported
- Network Edge Authentication is not supported
- Data Vault encryption for mutual SSL with X.509 is not supported
- Offline sync for high volumes is not available
- SAP Change and Transport System (CTS+) is not integrated
- Agentry apps do not work with reverse proxy
- Backward compatibility to 2.3 is not fully supported
- SAP MOBILE PLATFORM 3.0 SP0X
supported features, SMP3.0, limitations , KBA , MOB-SUP-WRK , Sybase Mobile Workflow , MOB-SUP , Sybase Unwired Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.