This article explains what data is displayed in the the legacy Form Status page in the Performance Management Inbox, and how to disable this page.
SuccessFactors Performance Management
- The Form Status page is a legacy feature for V9 and V10 clients.
- This was replaced by more efficient Dashboard reports. No clients should be still using the Form Status page once Dashboards are enabled as this is the replacement feature for this legacy report. Reference: 2086724
What data is displayed?
- If enabled, the Form Status page is accessible via the Performance Management Inbox.
- The Form Status page displays the Percent Completion (%) of the Performance Forms by Route Map Step Name.
- The form statuses can be displayed by "Aggregate" or "Individual" views.
- Once a route map step has been completed, the Percent Completion icon will be filled under that step name:
In the Individual view, you will see icons under the route map steps that tell you the status of the form, and whether any actions are required by you:
Disable the Form Status page (For Partners or Product Support only)
Go to Provisioning > Company Settings > Disable Form Status Page:
Performance, PM, Form Status, inbox, aggregate, individual, disable, percentage, route map step name, disable, enable, page, completion , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To