After applying the Microsoft Excel 2013 security update MS15-099: Description of the security update for Excel 2013: September 8, 2015 ( KB3085502 / 3085502), various issues have been reported.
This includes and is not limited to:
1. EPM Add-In reports that have "Freeze Panes" enabled, will have their views distorted after refreshing the report.
Before clicking the EPM Add-in Refresh button:
After clicking the EPM Add-in Refresh button:
2. When users enter the data in a cell and hit enter, the data in the cell disappears
3. Excel does not recognize the active workbook after installing the Microsoft update.
4. When users have multiple Excel worksheets open and enter data into one worksheet when pressing enter this data ends up going to the wrong worksheet due to Excel losing focus.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for Microsoft
Windows updates released 9-8 causes display issues in Office 2013, pane , KBA , report , distorts , corrupts , excel doesn't recognize active workbook , corrupted , distort , corrupt , edit cell , broken format , broken formatting , cell value disappears , microsoft update , active workbook , troubleshooting , 3rd party tools config and system admin , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.