Creating a repserver connection to Oracle using ECDA (Enterprise Connect Data Access) but do not want to use ECO ( Express Connect for Oracle ). However, there are ECO Licensing related entries similar to the following in the repserver log file. Why?
I. ... SySAM: Failed to obtain license(s) for REP_EC_ORA feature from license file(s) or server(s).
I. ... SySAM: License feature name: REP_EC_ORA
- SAP Replication Server
- SAP Replication Server Real Time Loading
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition
- SAP Replication Server Option for Oracle
- Sybase Replication Server
- Sybase Replication Server Real Time Loading
- Sybase Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition
dsi_dataserver_make, dsi_connector_type , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RTL , Rep Server Real-Time Loading Edition (RTLE) , BC-SYB-REP-ME , Replication Server Messaging Edition (RSME) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.