- What is the required permission for "Manage Alternate Managers" under a User record?
- Learning administrators are unable to see the "Manage Alternate Managers" option in the Action menu of a User record.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Proceed to Learning Administration > System Administration
- Go to Security > Role Management
- Search for the Role that is associated to the administrator(s) that do not see the "Manage Alternate Managers" option
- Edit the Role
- Go to the Permissions tab
- Choose the "add one ore more from the list" option
- Under People Managment find the "Edit User" permission
- Add it to the Role
This permission will allow the administrators to make changes to the basic details of the user (First Name, Last Name, Email Address,..etc) along with "Manage Alternate Managers".
LMS manage alternate supervisors admin workflow add remove edit user supervisor , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-WOR , Roles & Workflows , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To