- A client is unexpectedly disconnected when running a query involving a table with a computed column
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error in the module norm3_expr() followed by a stack trace:
Current process (0xa50053) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000117b5d2 (norm3_expr+0xc2), siginfo (code, address) = (1,0x0x0000000000000014)
- Stack trace includes functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
virtual column, CR663926, CR#663926, 663926, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.