- Dashboard Display options of Query Prompt Selector is grayed out
- Universe (unx) datasource and prompt is set in query
- Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 Support Package 06 (BI4.1 SP6)
- Dashboard Designer 4.1 Support Package 06 (Dashboard 4.1 SP6)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new blank Dashboard in Dashboard Designer.
- Open Query Browser, add a new query against universe datasource.
- In Filters panel, set a prompt with operator "Equal to".
- Run the query and then close the Query Browser.
- Add a Query Prompt Selector component into canvas.
- In General tab of the Query Prompt Selector, set it to be associated to the prompt created in step 3.
- In Appearance of the Query Prompt Selector, Choose Layout, observe the Display Options is grayed out.
Display Options cannot be used while the prompt operator is set to "Equal to".
Change the prompt operator to "In List" operator.
grey, Hierarchy Levels, Horizontal, Vertical, Expanded, Collapsed, Expand Level, Expand All Levels, Collapse All Levels , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To