You attempt to terminate an employee. But system shows the error message: Start Date of Agreement Cannot be Before Work Agreement Start Date.
You already checked the employee’s work agreement date. It matched with the termination date accordingly.
SAP Business byDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go Personnel Administration Work Center
2. Navigate to Regular Tasks View
3. Select Terminate Relationship with Employee A under Termination
4. Employee A is maintained as Last Working Day date accordingly
Employee could have Business Partner Roles and could also have other Business Partner Roles with different Business Partner ID's. Status of Business Partner must match to termination date.
1. Go to Business Partner Data or Account Management Workcenter
2. Navigate to Business Partners view
3. Find all related Business Partner roles and Business Partner ID of the Employee A
4. Check every Business Partner Roles of employee and change status to Obsolete to allow termination of Employee A
It is possible to reset the status to active of the Business Partner Roles of employee after termination of employee A, if the Business Partner will be used in future.
Fehlermeldung "Startdatum Vereinbarung kann nicht vor Startdatum Arbeitsvertrag liegen", Kündigung eines Arbeitsnehmer nicht möglich , KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To