- When attempting to publish a WPC Area or Page, the following error is returned -
- The following exceptions can be found in the default.trc file generated at the time -
Exception caught while trying to publish object with id : pcd:com.sap.portal.pcc/StagingAreaId/<Area Name>/<Object_Being_Published> Priority must be in the range 0.0 ... 100.0
Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: Priority must be in the range 0.0 ... 100.0 at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.pcm.roles.AbstractDescriptor.setPriority
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- Enterprise Portal Web Page Composer
- Knowledge Management Web Page Composer
Could not perform operation; contact your portal administrator for assistance, Web Page Composer, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5 , KBA , EP-PIN-WPC , Web Page Composer , EP-KM-WPC , Web Page Composer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.