You created a customer invoice and released it. The document however does not appear in the Customer Account Monitor.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables work center, and choose the Customers view.
- Select the Customers Accounts subview.
- Choose Customer XYZ (XYZ is the customer ID), and then select View.
- In the Trade Receivables tab, show Open Items.
- Search and select the Customer Invoice XXX (XXX is the customer invoice ID).
The posted invoice XXX does not appear in Customer Account Monitor. The invoice is posted and a journal entry has been created.
The released customer invoice is created from an Over-the-Counter(OTC) Sale.
You can see this in the Document Flow of the customer invoice.
For invoices created from Over-the-Counter(OTC) Sale, a scoping question exists which defines whether such invoices appear/not appear in the Customer Account Monitor.
You have not scoped and set this question as true for the scoping question "Do you want to create cleared items on customer accounts for invoices that are paid immediately, such as over-the-counter sales?"
You can check as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation Project.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Step 4 Questions.
- Select the scoping element Cash Flow Management and expand the subtab Payables and Receivables Processing.
- Select Payments and Clearings.
The Question "Do you want to create cleared items on customer accounts for invoices that are paid immediately, such as over-the-counter sales?" is not scoped in the system.
If you choose to set the above question as False then the released customer invoice will not appear in the account monitor.
If you set the scoping question as true then the released customer invoice will appear in the customer account monitor.
over the counter sale; customer invoice; customer account monitor , KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To