- When accessing a Quirks application (such as one using HTMLB technology) using the Standards Ajax Framework Page a small grey square is visible, as below:
- Issues such as form fields (such as buttons or drop-downs) and links not working or other application issues may be observed.
- There are no issues in browsers other than Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java release independent
- SAP Enterprise Portal
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
standards mode, AFP, HTMLB, silver, grey, gray, rectangle, square, box, IE, Edge, document mode, quirks, knowledge, management, km, documents , KBA , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-KM-CM , Content Management , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , EP-PDK-HBJ , HTMLB Business for Java , EP-KM-ADM , System Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.