Predefined appraisal (PMP) template is used. By referring to SAP Note 888650, a PMP template in use is unreleased for changing and then released again. After that the appraisal documents created by this template are no longer visible on the portal. However on the backend system these documents are still accessible via transaction codes like PHAP_ADMIN, etc.
"Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 on SAP enhancement package for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
PM; ESS; MSS; PHAP_ADMIN; PHAP_ADMIN_PA; PHAP_SEARCH; PHAP_SEARCH_PA; RHHAP_APP_DOCUMENT_ADMIN; RHHAP_APP_DOCUMENT_ADMIN_PA; RHHAP_APP_DOCUMENT_SEARCH; RHHAP_APP_DOCUMENT_SEARCH_PA; Performance Management Process; cancelation; re-release , KBA , PA-PD-PM , Objective Setting and Appraisals , PA-PD , Personnel Development , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.