- Within Process Integration (PI), you are experiencing poor performances and slowness,
- Java Server nodes are restarting due to Out Of Memory Error (OOM);
- The following error can be seen in the Server trace files: Server process shutting down with exit code ; memory allocation error [OutOfMemoryError];
- You can locate a Heap Dump, which is usually on the folder /usr/sap/<SID>/<InstID>/j2ee/cluster/server<N>/ where N is the server node number. The file extension is *.hprof;
- You use Eclipse Memory Analyzer tool (MAT) to self analyse the Heap Dump file;
- The following suspects are reported in the Leak Suspects Report:
The thread com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread @ 0xffffffffffff HTTP Worker [@000000000] keeps local variables with total size 1,000,000,000 (66.67%) bytes.
The memory is accumulated in one instance of "com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread" loaded by "system:Kernel".
The thread is executing an HTTP Request. Request Details
The stacktrace of this Thread is available. See stacktrace.
BC-JAS-COR for "com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread"
BC-XI-IS-WKB for "sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.service.profile.ws"
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI, AEX, AdapterFrameworkData, AdapterMessageMonitoringVi, getMessagesByIDs, getMessagesWithSuccessors , KBA , kde , BC-XI-IS-WKB , Runtime Workbench / Monitoring , BC-JAS-COR , Enterprise Runtime, Core J2EE Framework , BC-NWA-XPI , Process Integration (PI) Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.