- Report fails to refresh in SAP BI LaunchPad.
- The same report based off an IBM DB2 data source refresh successfully in Crystal Reports on a local computer.
- In SAP BI LaunchPad, when trying to refresh reports created in Crystal Reports connecting to an IBM DB2 database hosted on an AS400 server via a JDBC connection, generates the error:
"The viewer could not process an event. Failed to open the connection."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- IBM DB2 on an AS400
jdbc, as400, as 400, , db2, idm, cr, crystal 2013, reports, crystal, failed, to, open, connection, viewer, process, event, 4.0, 4.1, 2011 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.