When a user returns from leave, they are getting program reassigned to them as if they have never completed it prior to going on leave. Can we set the program so that it takes into account the previous item completions?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- A program must be assigned to the user via an assignment profile which criteria is based on active/leave status.
- As an example this program has ten items to complete. Prior to the user going on leave status they completed six of the ten items.
- When the user goes on leave the program is removed as they no longer fit within the criteria of active.
- When the user returns the user goes active and the assignment profile assigns the program to the user again.
- This time it assigns all ten items as it did before. Why does it not take into account the six items already completed?
- In order to take into account previous learning history in the case of an item within a program you must set the Learning History Credit within the item settings. This is done by editing the program agenda.
- With the grace period built into the program items a user may be out of the assignment profile for up to the number of days defined and still get credit for the prior completion of that item within the program.
- Learning history credit in enables you to receive credit for prior learning activity completions. You can specify a defined threshold to go back a certain amount of days in the past and observe any previous completions you have done. Those previous completions are then credited as having met the requirements for the program.
- Substitute credit is also considered. If you have completed an item in the past that can be substituted for an item in the program, the substituted item will be credited as complete.
Learning History Credit hour, Program, Program completion already, How to set up program to get the already completed, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , How To