- When transporting Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) Integration Builder objects you get the error below:
Import failed because of business system transfer of object Integrated Configuration | SID100 | urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages |
PORCSD4.SAPIDOC | | : Obligatory transport target for business system SID100 not found in System Landscape Directory
See error logs for details
- Both Source PI and Target PI have a separate SLD
- The relevant Business System is configured in both systems
- The Transport Groups and Transport Targets are configured
- In this case, the File System transport method was used but the same error could occur with other transport methods
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, XI, Integration Directory, Enterprise Services Repository, ESR, IBD, CTS+, CMS, AEX, ICO , KBA , BC-XI-IBC , Integration Builder - Configuration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.