You want to see the purchase orders with status Cancelled in a Monitoring Purchase Orders report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders WorkCentre.
- Go to Reports View and choose List sub view.
- In the field Show, select All Reports using drop down.
- Then search with Monitoring Purchase Orders report.
- Select and open with Web Browser.
- Choose Go.
- Here system does not display status Cancelled for any purchase order under column Purchase Order Status.
The report Monitoring Purchase Orders is designed by SAP is to monitor the purchase orders that are not cancelled. Therefore purchase order with status Cancelled is not available in a report. This is an Expected System Behavior.
In order to get purchase orders with status Cancelled in a report, you have to create a new custom report using Data Source : SRMPO_B02.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To