- Loading a transaction dump fails and following errors can be seen in ASE errorlog:
Error: 3328, Severity: 21, State: 6
Redo of 'CREATE INDEX' in transaction ID (0,0) for table name '<table_name>', object ID '<object_ID>' did not find 'syscolumns' system catalog log record. Recovery of database '<SID>' cannot continue.
Error: 3329, Severity: 21, State: 1
Redo of 'CREATE INDEX' for table '<table_name>', object ID '<object_ID>' did not build compression information. Recovery of database '<SID>' cannot continue.
Error: 4314, Severity: 20, State: 1
Cannot find table <table_name> to recreate index <index_id>.
- If you restart ASE, <SID> database recovery will fail with following error:
Error: 926, Severity: 14, State: 1
Database 'SID' cannot be opened. An earlier attempt at recovery marked it 'suspect'. Check the ASE errorlog for information as to the cause.
Unable to proceed with the recovery of dbid <4> because of previous errors.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR#788517, CR 788517, 788517 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.