- You are using the new InfoProivder aDSO or HCPR
- You want to use navigation attributes the same way as in an InfoCube or a Multiprovider
- Or you want to map a navigation attribute in an input provider to a characteristic in the 'Output' of an HCPR
- You want to set a navigation attribute in a planning aDSO as lock characteristic in transaction RSPLSE
- In an HCPR, one of the PartProvider is an aggregation level based on aDSO. A characteristic with navigation attribute is mapped to the aggregation level. When switching on the navigation attribute on HCPR output, you get error: navigation attribute is not activated in the aggregation level.
- BW 7.40 or above
- SAP HANA Database
- BW Modeling Tools (always prefer latest version, see Note 1944835)
DataStore Object (Advanced), CompositeProvider, NAVATR, navigational attribute , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-ADSO , DataStore Object (advanced) , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-PLA-IP , Integrated Planning , BW-WHM-DBA-HCPR , CompositeProvider , BW-BEX-OT-HCPR , CompositeProvider Query , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.