- You use the catalogs functionality in Materials Management.
- When you are creating a Purchase Order in transaction ME21n, the system does not provide a default delivery date at all, you have to fill it manually, yet in the OCI data of the catalog you are providing a leadtime (Planned Delivery Time in days).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, LMEREQF15, calculate_delivery_date, LCL_R_LFDAT, fabkl, plifz, WSI_IMPORT_DATA, MMPUROCI_IMPORT_DATA, LMEPOF3W, mepo_item_fill_eindt, eindt. , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-CAT , Catalogues in Purchasing , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.