When Creating an Account Summary, the Sales Order facet does not show anything, even if the Account has recent orders in the system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer work center.
- Click on Accounts.
- Select an Account that has an item in the Recent Order tab.
- Click on Account Summary.
- The PDF is created successfully without showing any information in the Sales Order facet.
The functionality is planned to be made available in a higher release.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ifluencers site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To