- You want to display diagnostic communication messages and other messages for troubleshooting purposes
- You want to change verbosity of server message
- You want to save server messages in a file
- You want to change where server messaged are saved and/or its name
- You already know the -z -o option start-up options but you want to achieve logging without requiring to reboot your server
- Any supported SAP SQL Anywhere versions
- Any supported SQL Anywhere versions
error, audit, monitor, debug, asa, sql anyhwere, debugging, debug, consolelogfile, DebuggingInformation, -v, -o, sa_server_option, path, service , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-SRV , SQL Anywhere - Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.