- In your business process you use the transportation module to allocate shipment costs which are to be assigned to particular service agents.
- You create an inbound delivery and a shipment is created with reference to it. A shipment cost document is then created and the costs created with reference to a particular freight vendor. When you carry out the goods receipt in transaction MIGO these shipment costs are determined and transferred to FI.
- You can use several service agents for each shipment, when you carry out a goods receipt for the complete quantity, the freight vendor is assigned as expected, but if you have a partial posting and use a different freight vendor for the next goods receipt, the first freight vendor is taken by the system and not the new one as expected.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, SD_SCD_PO_ITEM_DELIVERY_COSTS, LEINRF2N, BETB_ERGAENZEN, TE_VTFKLA, T_FREIGHT-LIFNR, V_TVSHP-SPE_INB_VL_MM. , KBA , MM-IM-GR-PO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.