- Message "No certificates found" in SAP BI Mobile App 6.2.7 on Android:
The application SAP BI has requested a certificate. Selecting a certificate will grant the application the ability to use this identity with servers now and in the future.
You can install certificates from a PKCS#12 file with a .pfx or a .p12 extension located in external storage.
- Currently this behavior is specific to Android and not seen in iOS.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile BI 6.2.7
- Supported Android mobile Operating System
- HTTPS connection
SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 6.0.0 for Android ; SAP BusinessObjects Mobile SDK 6.0.0 for Android
Galaxy, Android, 6.2.7, 6.2, MOB06031, 5, 5.0.1 , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-AND , BI Mobile on Android , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.