Cascade goal is not working for different users in the organization eventhough "cascade-push" has been configured with permission for all in the Goal Plan Template. However it is working for the Direct Reports.
Success Factors HCM suite
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to instance
2. Proxy as Employee's Manager
3. Navigate to Goals tab
4. Select the check box of already created goals and click on cascade button
5. Click on "Find Other Employee"
6. Search for the user that you would like to cascade the goal to
7. We can see that the select button is grayed out
Permission might be given only for "EM"and "E" to "Create" Goals in "unlocked state"
For Customer Success and Partners:
1. Confirm in Goal Plan Template if "Obj-plan-state" is configured.
2. If so then check for the "Create" goal permission in "unlocked state".
3. If permission to create goals configure only for "E" or "EM" then we need to give permission for all "*" under unlock states.
<obj-plan-state id="unlocked" default="true">
4. Cascade is equivalent to create so you need to add ALL roles under create if they are using the lock and unlock states.
Cascade Goals Cascade Goals for other users Manager unable to cascade goals lock state unlock state obj-plan-state Objective plan state cascade push-down , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Problem