- User account is shown as locked within the UME Identity Management/useradmin application
- User account is unlocked within the R/3 or LDAP datasource
- The user can successfully logon to the Portal even though the account is showing as locked in useradmin
- SAP Netweaver Application Server Java
- ABAP R/3 or LDAP datasource
user locked, useradmin, identify management, ume, portal, abap, ldap, R/3, unlocked, login, idm, lock, unlock, active, directory, ad, cache , KBA , BC-JAS-SEC-UME , User Management Engine , BC-JAS-COR , Enterprise Runtime, Core J2EE Framework , BC-JAS-SEC , Security, User Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.