- How to delete a Jam Group when the Group Admin is inactive in the system
- How to manage an SAP Jam group in absence of existing SAP Jam admin
Since the Group Admin is already inactive, the SAP JAM Company Admin will need to access the group to delete it.
The current Company Admin needs to perform the following to access the group:
- Go to SAP Jam Admin console (top - right drop down/ gear icon)
- Click on 'Product Setup' > 'Groups Management' in the left navigation.
- Select "All groups" option > Click on 'Enable Content Administration'.
- Now search for the particular group and take necessary action.
For more information regarding Groups Management, you can read about it here: Product Setup > Groups management
Product Setup > Groups management - Groups Management documentation
SAP JAM group admin, Inactive group admin, Content Administration, Delete Group, Group management, Enable content admin , KBA , delete jam group , inactive group admin , LOD-SF-JAM-GRP , Group Issues , How To